When
I was in my senior year at school the only thing that I think was about travel
abroad. Since then, every vacation could do that. Now I love to travel around
Chile, but luckly was able to travel for some countries in America. I have a
specially interest in the amazon rainforest, I been there four times, two times in
Ecuador, two in Perú and at the last time visit the limit of Brazil and Colombia
with Perú. Is awesome, actually I worked as a volunteer in ananimal rescue
center in the middle of nowhere for two months. I always want to return to the jungle, but in
the last year I'm thinking in going to Kenia with my father (some day). We do
mountaineering and dream with climb the Mount Kilimanjaro. So, if I have the
chance to choose a place to go, it was Kenia. I really want see the animals of
there and maybe pass to South Africa and go on a safari in the Kruger National Park.
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so luky! I would like to know the amazon rain forest. I was listened too about an ONG to protect some animals an there, maybe some day I will go there!!! Seeyou!
Lely, I think similar with a first post, you are a very lucky person, because the places you meet are so incredible!
ReplyDeleteHi!, I'd to know the jungle, specially Amazonas river!
ReplyDeleteYour experience sounds interesting! I hope that you visit Kenia soon :)