Saturday, July 14, 2012

Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Trailer


Tomorrow it’s the season premiere of one of the most amazing serie I´ve ever seen called breaking bad. The plot talk about a chemistry teacher of a primary school, called Walter White, who has been diagnosticaded with cancer. He hasn’t money enough to pay for the treatment or to leave something to his family after he died in about eight months according to the doctors. So he decided to enter in the business of drug´s traffic with an old student.  With his knowledge he can produce the best methamphetamine of the “market” making him famous and a target for the DEA.  What I most like of this show  it´s the change who experiments Walter along the seasons, becoming a great and immoral drug dealer after the considerate father and teacher. That idea gives the name to the serie.  Well, this video it’s the trailer of the fifth and final season, so I don’t recommend you see it if you don’t know the serie. The last season left me with a lot of doubts and expectations and that the importance I give to this trailer. I´m pretty excited about this Sunday so I guess I will see it another time :D.


No comments:

Post a Comment