Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blog Experience


The blog experience is very helpful to me, I never write in english and is something that I’m not used to, but I think that I would take more advantage of this experience if the corrections were send before. I made like 4 blogs at least before I get any correction, so probably I have the same mistakes in all of them.
Maybe I would have like used the blogs for communicate with another people, not only the classmates, people that talk in English as a first language. Also this could be more interesting because we can see pages about topics we like, in my case, pages about travel or something like that.
In the last few weeks I was very irresponsible, I have three not done blogs and in this moment I am doing it fast and without interest. So probably I am not learning very much and the grammar be awful.
Make blogging at English class have some advantages, it’s a implement that help the teacher to see the level in all the student very fast.
Summarizing I like blogging in the course of  English and I feel that help me a little.

2 comments:

  1. me too....it really help me and also was a litle irresponsble but it turn out very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that the topics we should see in the blogs maybe should be related to our careers, or at least that's what i think :P

    ReplyDelete