Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post 9: Good and bad points of 2013

Well actually this year i had a good experience, because i planed a travel to Peru with 2 friends. We were supposed to meet at different times. Three weeks with a German friend (I knew him from another travel I did three years ago) and other 3 weeks with another friend, from Chile. The thing is that the second friend bailed out from the travel because he was “sick” or so he told me. At first I was angry because I thought that this was the end of it, that I couldn’t go on my own. But after facing my fears I made my first travel all alone. I felt awesome, I knew a lot of people but the best thing was that I knew a new part of myself. Another good thing is that I met my boyfriend this year and I really love him. He is very kind with me and we have a lot in common.
You could say that being in the last year of college is good, but not that much actually, because I am with a lot of work with my thesis, professional internship and the last courses. I am with a lot of stress and felt overwhelmed by the pressure, so I grew apart from some of my friends. But I know this is a part of life. Sometimes you lose contact with someone but then someone new will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment