Since my second year at the university I had a serious
interest about learning english. That year I started to travel and I knew the
importance of this language. All the people travelling know at least something
of english, so, there is important that you can communicate. Because of that, I chose to take the english course at the
university (all the courses of english are optional in my career).
I think that I could improve a lot my english. I always was
good reading or understanding the language, but I was awful talking, I am a
very shy person, but now I can talk a Little more and fortunately I have many
oportunities to talk with people that use the english as a first language,
especially this year.
Because of this I really enjoy the classes on the
university, there were a lot of activity where we must to talk each other in
english. Obviously I could leverage more the clase, but I think that something
that all the people need to talk a better english is listening the language,
this is my excuse to see many series, a lot!
The moment when we realize that we must to learnt english in
the university is in the senior year, when we have to write our thesis. Almost
all the information necessary to make an investigation are in english and try
to do that without understanding at least a little of english would be very
difficult and would take so much time.
No comments:
Post a Comment