Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Changing education paradigms


The video is about the actual system of education. It is known that in several countries exist a reforming of public education and this is for two reasons… first there is the question about how to educate our children to take their place in the economies of 21st century and second is something proper to each place, cultural, how to educate with cultural identity and also include the kids in the world, for the globalization.

Robinson says that the problem is that the actual system education separate the people in two categories, academic people and no academic people, the last one thinks that they are not brilliant and maybe they are.

People think that there is a lot of kids with ADHD, but Robinson say that this is illogic, ADHD is not an epidemic, the kids are distracted with all the technology is really obvious that they think that school stuff are boring and they don’t shown interest.

I am agreed with all this, maybe because I feel identifies, until today I feel that I have a  untapped talent  in music, in my school  I didn’t use any instrument until I have 16 and I realize that I was good but in that moment  you only think that you must to go to college

No comments:

Post a Comment