My
favorite piece of technology… this is a hard question because the teacher said,
we are the virtual generation. I love my laptop… I see movies, do my homework,
download music and I use for talk with my friends through the internet. Recently
I bought a Kindle (is an e-reader from amazon), is really amazing. In the
summer I always travel with my backpack and is very difficult to carry several
books, I had to buy a lot of book at the place that I’m visiting and then it is very sad can’t bring to my home, the kindle was the solution of that. I can put over 3000 books in it, I can
surf the internet and even I can listen music. But I think that I could live without
my computer or my kindle. Something that I really love is my camera, is really
nice to can take pictures about my travels or simply about my everyday life. I
like the photography since 2003 and I pass for all kind of technology; analog
camera, digital camera, etc. Now I want to buy a Reflex one because I learn a
lot in the last time, I took a course this semester.
You have a nice relationship with you camera, is almost you friend.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can take your course.
i felt the same, but my mp3 player is by far my favorite piece of technology... my mom gave it to my because the other one i had was broke.
ReplyDelete