Saturday, April 14, 2012

A little of myself :B


I was born at Santiago on 20th december of 1989. I studied  at Colegio Hispano Americano, this school is piarist and their owners are spanish cures.


I have a big family, I live with my parents, my sister and brother and also we have another sister that is older and lives alone. We are not very close to the rest of family, uncles or cousins, we have a good relationship but we see them only a few times in the year.


In this moment I have a lot of hobbies and interest. I love to take pictures and see beautiful landscapes, so I do mountaineering and travel in my time off. Actually I'm doing a photography course this semester and I want to improve my english and study abroad in the future.
As well I like reading and going out with my friends


I took this picture last summer :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lely, how're you? thanks for your comment on my post.
    Mountaineering that's a interesting hobby, is it very difficult?
    I hope you put some of your photographs on your blog :)

    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photograph, i hope so see more pictures of your sessions.


    Gretting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lely : Your family seems to be very nice and close. Your hobby of mountaineering shows a very special character Very brave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) I like to take pictures too, I love photography =), and I always wanted to do mountaineering, do you think u can recommend me some place to practicing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a lot in santiago! if you want something not that hard you can try at Parque Aguas de Ramón and go to Salto de Apoquindo, is really nice. and for something harder you can go to Parque Mahuida, Cerro La Cruz.... you can ask to me in class for more places :)

      Delete